Report a Water Waster

Reporting Form

Use this form to report a Water Waster. A Water Waster is anyone who is in violation of water use restrictions as outlined in the Ogden City Water Shortage Management Plan. (PDF).

If you see someone who is in violation of a water restriction, or is excessively watering, please call 801-629-8329 or submit a Water Waster form. Be sure to include the address and specific location of the violation, time frame, and detailed description of the event.

Locating Water Authority

If the water violation involves secondary water, please contact the appropriate water authority. If you are unsure of the water authority for a particular area, you can use the Division of Water Resources site