Code of Conduct
Ogden Twilight and the Ogden Amphitheater is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and fun experience for every guest.
These actions can get you removed from the venue:
- Irresponsible or unsafe use of alcohol
- Accessing restricted areas without proper credentials.
- Taunting, abusive, or offensive language.
- Obscene or offensive gesture, including the use of obscene or offensive gestures through imagery or symbolism including banners, signs, and other means of visual propaganda.
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
- Public urination or defecation (outside of a proper and/or public restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Participating in any activity that humiliates anyone or insults their human dignity.
- Fraudulently claiming a disability or abusing ADA services.
Any individual who violates this code of conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from the Ogden Amphitheater and have their Ogden Twilight ticket revoked, without refund.