We want you to volunteer and help us on November 24!
Ogden will have their annual Holiday Electric Light Parade !
- You must be available from 3-6:30 p.m. the day of the event.
- You can sign up as an individual, school, church, company, family, friends or all the above! We cannot guarantee each group will be together the whole time due to the movement of the festivities happening. However, we will do our BEST to try.
- We need our volunteers to be 15 years of age and up. However, the younger elves can be "helpers" as long as they are with an adult. (we want everyone to have fun & be involved)
- You will help to keep parade spectators on the sidewalk and out of the street.
- You will check in at the Ogden Amphitheater at 3 p.m. where you will receive a reflective vest and a flag.
- You will take your post between 3:30-4:00 p.m.-The Santa Run starts at 4:30 - The Parade starts at 5:30 sharp.
- For volunteering each person will receive a free Christmas Village sweatshirt.
Follow the link to volunteer: http://ogdencityevents.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/?id=32623
Follow the link for more information about the event: https://www.ogdencity.com/852/Holiday-Electric-Light-Parade
If additional information is needed , please contact Ashley at 801-629-8548 or email email@example.com