To procure goods and services at the best value.
Ogden City reserves the right to cancel a Request for Proposal or Bid.
Ogden City reserves the right to reject any or all proposals / bids as it best serves its convenience and/or is found to be in the best interest of the City.
Furthermore, Ogden City shall have the right to waive any informality or technicality in proposals / bids received, when in the best interest of Ogden City.
Ogden City reserves the right to segment or reduce the scope of services and enter into contracts with more than one vendor.
Offerors are responsible for securing any and all addend issued.
Ogden City encourages and welcomes bids and/or proposals from small, local, minority women business owned and other disadvantaged business enterprises.
All quotes, proposals and bids submitted to Ogden City are considered public records, unless protected within Utah Code 63G-2-1.
For a Request for Proposal or Request for Qualifications process, to request a confidential submittal, complete a business confidentiality form and submit along with the proposal / statement of qualifications.
To review Ogden City's general terms and conditions for purchase of supplies or materials, please click here - Terms and Conditions.
To review Ogden City's insurance requirements, please click here - Ogden City Insurance Requirements.
If you have questions about a purchase order or contract, please email Ogden City Purchasing.
If you have questions about a payment, please email Ogden City Accounts Payable.
FORMAL SOLICITATION / PUBLIC BIDDING INFO
- Request for Qualifications - General Contractors for Housing Rehabilitation Construction Services (On Going)
- 2968 Porter Ave - Rehab Construction Project (Extended to 01-31-2022)
- WU015 Rushton Water Line Improvements - Invitation to Bid - Contract Documents and Specifications (Closed)
- WU015 Rushton Water Line Improvements - Plans
- WU015 Rushton Water Line Improvements - Mandatory PreBid Meeting Attendance Sheet
- WU015 Rushton Water Line Improvements - ITB Addendum 1
- WU015 Rushton Water Line Improvements - Plans Addendum 1
- WU015 Rushton Water Line Improvements - Bid Tabulation
- ***AMENDED PROCESS = REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL***
- Addendum 1 - Request for Proposal - Consulting Services for Oversight and Compliance - American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 & Other Related Grant Funds (Closes 02-03-2022)
- Exhibit A - Scope of Work / Project Requirements
- Exhibit B - Revised Score Card
- Exhibit C - Addenda Acknowledgement
- Q&A - Document 1
- Request for Qualifications - Consulting Services for Oversight and Compliance - American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 & Other Related Grant Funds