Ogden Trails Network Committee
The Ogden Trails Network (OTN) Committee was first established by Resolution as the East Bench Trails Committee in 1991, and became an official City Committee as the Ogden Trails Network Committee in 1993. It was established as a result of requests for homes which could block access to the existing trail system.
The Committee consists of up to 14 members. They advise the Mayor and City Council in matters pertaining to the planning and development of the trails system within the City.
The current members include:
- Shad Burnham, Chair
- Sunny Hayes, Co-Chair
- Aric Manning
- Ben Chournos
- David Owen
- Erica Lyon
- Jerome Berg
- Kevin Brown
- Ron Thornburg
- Ross Patterson
- Sara Yearsley
- Zachary Maughan
- Open Position - must reside east of Monroe Blvd south of 36th St in Ogden
To maintain non-motorized trails either in or connecting to Ogden City, specifically trails along the East Bench, Ogden and Weber Rivers and other connective trails to these systems,
- To develop public information about the trails.
- To work with property owners to develop an appropriate means to maintain trail access,
- To apply for grants, encouraging State and Federal support for the non-motorized trails and river parkway programs.
- Manage the Adopt a Trail Program.
You can purchase OTN merchandise on the 2nd Floor of the Municipal Building, 2550 Washington Blvd at the City Cashier's Desk.